See also: iA Wiki
The old wiki is available here (read-only). Please make sure to create an account here. Take a look at the help directory (still a bit messy) to understand what MediaWiki has to offer. Wikipedia's How to edit a page may also be useful.
- Fix iA Search (see talk).
- UseMod is case-insensitive. MediaWiki is. If you see a red link where you expect a blue link, it's probably because of case sensitivity -- try altering the case in the link, and then, if you're logged in, you can move the page to a better title. The Style Guide should be updated to have a good, consistent capitalization standard.
- Sysop policy development.
- Image thumbnailing is not yet enabled. Petition here for this feature.
- The redirect syntax of MediaWiki is "#REDIRECT [[link]]". Any other syntax will not work.
- Talk subpages are now obsolete, instead there is a "User_talk:" page for each regular page. Similarly, users now have user pages, and there is a special meta namespace, "iA:". That namespace should be used for pages about this wiki, e.g. policy pages. This is a process that will take time; please move existing pages accordingly. See: namespaces.