Possible addition... still working on... -- Webfork
It is including but not limited to:
- Writing or modifying code such as making a Linux program to run entirely in RAM.
- Using or determining hidden, locked features of a program such as finding out how to delete unnecessary files the program no longer uses.
- Finding security failures in a program or at a remote location such as finding a program with a buffer overflow vulnerability
- Personal research to understand currently existing networks and systems such as determining how to setup Internet Telephony on an old UNIX system.
- Nice refactoring, webfork. -- Sy
- Gracias... Webfork
I had absolutely no idea what the second paragraph was trying to say, even after reading it numerous times, so i changed it around a little to make it clearer - i hope it still conveys the original intent.
I think a lot of this topic is a bit rambling, and i'd be inclined to cut it off after the "hack the Gibson" comment and then just put the dictionary definition in... It's a broad topic, but you'd think there would be a way to break it up a bit. Probably some headings wouldn't go astray. -- Amw
- Sounds good. Webfork